Create and Send a Survey on Email in 4 Easy Steps
- Create a survey using the survey creation form
- Locate the survey on the dashboard
- Click “Add to Site” button, and then the “Link” tab
- Copy and Paste the Link in the body of the Email and Send
Best Practices for running email Surveys
1) Align Questions with Goal – Set the goal of your Survey and make sure the questions are aligned with the goal.
2) Length of Survey – This is something you must be very careful about. Your users don’t have the time to answer long surveys, we recommend restricting your Survey to 5-15 questions.
3) Visually Pleasing – when the user opens the survey he/she should immediately want to take part in the Survey. Make use of images or a video in your Survey as they tend to grab attention faster.
Learn more about our Survey Maker