Media Kit & Resources
In one sentence: Opinion Stage offers quick and simple tools to build beautiful online quizzes, surveys, and polls that get more submissions.
Table of Contents
- Opinion Stage in a Nutshell
- What Makes Us Different
- Target Audiences & Customers
- Popular Use Cases
- Templates & Examples
- Facts & Figures
- Feedback & Reviews
- Brand Resources
- Product Screenshots
- Additional Resources
- Contact Info
Opinion Stage in a Nutshell
Founded in 2012, Opinion Stage is a global remote-first company that aims to help people make highly effective online quizzes, surveys, and polls quickly and easily. Our customers use our online tools to increase engagement and submissions, get more and better leads, and exponentially improve conversion rates.
With Opinion Stage, anyone can create visual and interactive quizzes, polls, and surveys in minutes. You can build from scratch using our user-friendly creation form or start from a template and change whatever you like.
When you’re done creating you can easily share your quiz anywhere on your website, in any of your social media channels, or over email or messaging app. Quizzes, surveys, and polls built with Opinion Stage perform smoothly on any device or network.
What Makes Us Different?
Our tools are designed to maximize the number of submissions our customers receive for their polls, surveys, and quizzes. In order to get more people to submit their answers, we help you give them a visually engaging, interactive, and personalized experience that works smoothly and easily. Quizzes built with Opinion Stage often reach participation rates that are higher than 80% with 90% of participants completing the full quiz. This is how we do it:
Visual content attracts more people and boosts engagement. That’s why we make it easy for our customers to add images and videos to their item’s cover, questions, answer options, and results. We also make sure all visuals are presented optimally on different devices and networks so that every user gets the best possible experience.
Interactive & Personalized
People stay longer on content that responds to their actions quickly, smoothly, and accurately. Our items offer many ways to interact with your audience:
- Different types and formats of open/closed ended questions
- Instant correct/incorrect answer indications
- Skip logic that let’s you personalize each participant’s question path based on the answers they select.
- Answer piping, which enables you to incorporate answers in followup questions. So, if someone types their name in question A you could use it in question B.
- Customizeable lead forms that appear after participants answer everything but before they see the results. This is the perfect moment to ask for their contact info since they’re immersed in the experience and eager to know what it means.
Optimized for any Scenario
Accessibility and ease of use are key when aiming to maximize submissions and conversion. That’s why our tools are fully responsive, ensuring that any item created with Opinion Stage looks great and works perfectly on any type of device from mobile to desktop, whether it’s embedded on a website, shared on social media, or messaging apps, or sent in an email.
Different audiences respond to different things. We give our customers the ability to adapt their quizzes, surveys, and polls to their needs. So while we provide a clear and structured starting point with our creation forms and templates we also offer many customization options, which include:
- Design elements like color themes, fonts, and white labeling.
- UX elements such as different layouts, CTA options, and microcopy customizations.
- Functional settings that include blocking repeat votes, presenting answer explanations, and adding lead forms.
Target Audiences & Customers
Our main target audiences are marketers, publishers, brands, and SMBs who want to grow their audience, generate qualified leads, and drive sales. We also cater to teachers, researchers, and internal communications specialists who wish to gather reliable data, assess knowledge, and reach actionable insights.
Our customers include big, small, and medium companies from a wide variety of industries and countries. Some examples: IHG, Mazda, Mattel, Kaspersky, Uber, Zullily, NBCSport, Trip Adviser, Readers Digest, Vice, BBC, Warner Brothers, Outbrain, and Nativo.
Popular Use Cases
People use our quick and user-friendly online tools to:
- Gather five times more leads by adding interactive lead forms to their quizzes, surveys, and polls.
- Boost engagement with website content, lessons, and conference calls by running quick and fun polls.
- Drive sales with insightful quizzes that teach participants something new and direct them to solutions that answer their specific needs.
- Collect reliable data quickly and effectively with visual and interactive online surveys that people enjoy answering.
- Increase ad revenue by putting their ads in and around quizzes and polls, which significantly improve click through rates.
Templates & Examples
In order to make our customers’ lives easier we have created a variety of quiz, poll, and survey templates and examples. Our template library is constantly growing and developing based on customer requests and various trends. We do our best to make sure that anyone who enters our library will find what they need to get started.
While all our templates & examples can be used just as they are, almost everything about them can be changed. So, you could select a template that inspires you and change the images, questions, structure, logic, and design to make it a perfect fit for your audience.
Try This Quiz
Try This Poll
Try This Survey
Facts & Figures
- 150K+ customers have used our services.
- 550K+ interactive items have been created.
- Items created and shared in 40+ languages.
- 2B+ engagements to date.
Feedback & Reviews
Hundreds of our customers have given us top ratings and positive reviews on leading review sites:
Opinion Stage icon, 200×200:
Opinion Stage logo, 1200×300:
Example of responsive trivia quiz design:
Example of responsive personality quiz design:
Example of responsive survey design:
Example of responsive poll design:
- Reviews, listings, and articles about Opinion Stage.
- Learn more about our different plans and pricing.
- More about us.
Feel free to get in touch if there’s anything you’d like to ask about our brand and services.
- Schedule a call for a live demo or conversation.
- Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.