To add a Drupal poll to your site:
1) Start by Creating a Poll
2) Locate the poll you created in the Dashboard
3) Click “Embed & Share” next to the poll you created and copy the iframe code from the iframe tab
4) In your Drupal dashboard, edit the page you would like to add the poll
5) Click on the ‘Source’ button in your WYSIWYG editor toolbar to access the direct HTML source of the page
6) Paste the iframe code you previously copied into the editor and click save on the bottom
Following is an example of a Drupal poll:
Best practices when creating a Drupal poll
Keep it simple
Try to keep both the question and the answers short and simple. That will improve the voting conversion of the poll.
Make it visual
Adding an appealing image that can’t be ignored and adds more context to the question will boost voting rates. You can also add images to all your poll answers if you like.
Customize to fit your site
Customize the poll color, font and sizes to perfectly match your site. You can either select from pre-configured themes, fonts, and sizes or use CSS to fully customize the look & feel of the poll.
Make Your Drupal poll visible
Locate the poll in a prominent location on your site. You can put it in a dedicated section, in an article above the fold or in a popup.
Learn more in the poll maker product page
Create a Drupal Poll in SecondsCreate a Free Poll