Buzzfeed Quiz - Create a Buzzfeed Style Quiz
Creating a Buzzfeed quiz using the Opinion Stage platform is a great way to get a lot of traffic and engagement.
Opinion Stage makes it easy to create buzzfeed quizzes on any topic you like, and even to integrate lead forms in each quiz to improve your lead generation efforts.
You can then embed the quiz on your own site or run it from the Opinion Stage optimized landing page.
You can also customize and white label the quiz so it perfectly matches your brand look & feel.
Below is an example of a Buzzfeed quiz (outcome type) created on Opinion Stage:
Below is an example of a Buzzfeed quiz (Trivia type) created on Opinion Stage:
Here’s a list of the five top performing BuzzFeed style quizzes you might want to try out:
1. Wondering what is your personality type? Take this buzzfeed style quiz!
What is your personality type?
2. Are you into celebrities? Take this buzzfeed style quiz!
Can you guess the celebrity from their original name?
3. Wondering what house fits you best? Take this buzzfeed style quiz!
What type of house should you live in?
4. Going on a lot of dates, and want to know how you are perceived? Take this buzzfeed style quiz!
What type of dater are you?
5. Are you into music? Take this buzzfeed style quiz!
Who is your soulmate singer?
Easy & quick to create
Opinion Stage is built for making the buzzfeed quiz creation process really easy. It can take minutes if you start the creation from our pre-built templates, or less than an hour if you start from scratch.
Send your audience to a landing page or Embed on your site
Generate leads and drive sales
You can add an opt-in form at the end of your Buzzfeed quiz to collect information from quiz takers.
Quizzes have an average opt-in rate of 50%, and you can configure your quizzes to end your leads (e.g. emails) directly to your marketing automation (e.g. Mailchimp, Hubspot, Salesfoce) to send targeted follow-up campaigns to the quiz takers.
Here’s how to make a Buzzfeed quiz:
1. Go to your dashboard, click on “Create” and then on “Outcome Quiz”
2. Choose a title and cover image for the quiz. (for example, “What Breed of Dog Are You?” and a picture of two dogs playing.)
3. Decide what possible results your quiz will have and give each Result a title (such as “Boston Terrier,” “Chihuahua,” “Pomeranian,” and so on.)
4. Create questions (such as “Where do you want to live?”), and add answers for each (“In a country house,” “in a pillow fort”.)
5. Associate answers with Results – each answer can be associated with one or more Results."Associate with" Click “Associate with” and use the sliders to decide if the answer gives each Result 0 (default position), 1 (middle), or 2 points (right). For example, wanting to live in a pillow fort gives 2 points for Chihuahua and 1 for Pomeranian.
6. Make sure enough questions are associated with each Result so that people will be able to get that result. If some Result doesn’t get points from any of the answers, nobody can get that Result!
7. You can save a draft to save your progress and continue later, and when you’re ready you can just click “Publish” and you’re done – the quiz goes live.
Create your own Buzzfeed quiz now!