Following these steps to Create a Quiz for Hubspot:
1) Start by creating a quiz
2) Locate the quiz you created in the dashboard
3) Click the “Embed & Share” button and copy the code from the iframe tab
4) Open your blog post (or create a new one)
5) Select the “Source code” option (it’s the little “<>” icon)
6) Paste the embed code you previously copied
7) Preview the quiz display and adjust the height/width so it perfectly fits
Gather more qualified leads with Quizzes
Quizzes are great for gathering more qualified leads, as the contact information is associated with the quiz answers, learn more here.
Here is how a Hubspot Quiz looks like:
Some Tips for creating quizzes:
- Focus on the quiz title – Select a title that will appeal to your target audience. Think what will make them curious and interested
- Use Images – using images/videos in your quiz will dramatically increase their appeal and as a result the engagement of your users.
- Keep it in the right length – we recommend 5-15 questions so that it has enough substance but is not too long
- Customize the look & feel – select a color theme and font that matches your brand and site
Ready to get started?