Follow these steps to run a Snapchat Survey:
1) Create the survey using the survey creation form
2) Locate the survey in your dashboard
3) Click on the ‘Embed & Share’ button and then copy the link from the ‘Link’ tab
4) Paste the link in your Snapchat channel
Below is an example of a SnapChat Survey created with Opinion Stage:
Best Practices for Creating a Snapchat Survey:
1) Focus on your objectives – think about your users when writing the survey questions. Ask questions that let you extract the most information, without redundant questions that don’t add real value.
2) Keep it short – try to keep the survey in the range of 5-15 questions whenever possible. If you want to make it even shorter, you can ask one question with an engaging Snapchat poll.
3) Add Images – Images are highly recommended as Snapchat is primarily a visual medium. With our Survey Maker, adding an image to the cover of the survey and to each of the survey questions is super easy, and it will dramatically increase the participation rate.
Create Your Own Snapchat SurveyCreate a Survey