Follow these steps to create a Snapchat form
1) Start by creating a form
2) Locate the form in your dashboard
3) Click on the ‘Embed & Share’ button and then copy the link from the ‘Link’ tab
4) Paste the link in your Snapchat channel
Following you can see an example of a Snapchat Form
Best Practices for Creating a Form on Snapchat:
- Ask only for what you really need – the more fields you will have in the form, the fewer submissions you will get. If you only have one question to ask, you could also make a Snapchat poll.
- Locate the form in a prominent location – to maximize participation locate the form on top of the fold whenever possible. To maximize engagement, consider making a visual conversational Snapchat survey.
- Get notified on submissions – Opinion Stage lets you configure to be notified on submissions as they happen.
- Integrate with your marketing automation – with our form builder you can automatically send the data collected in the form (.e.g email) to your marketing automation service (e.g. Mailchimp, etc). It’s super easy to configure.
If you’re looking for additional types of content to share with your Snapchat audience, check out our Snapchat quiz possibility as well.
Ready to Start?Create a Free Form