Follow these steps to create a LinkedIn Survey:
- Start by creating a survey. Choose from a selection of professionally-made survey templates or build from scratch.
- Locate your survey in the dashboard.
- Click “Embed & Share,” and then hit the “Link” tab.
- Copy the link and post it into your LinkedIn channel.
Following is an example of a Live example:
Best Practices: How to Create a LinkedIn Survey
- Ask a few questions – Prevent survey fatigue by asking just a few questions. Ask a maximum of 10 questions on your survey.
- Keep your audience in mind – Since LinkedIn has a large professional community, you need to make sure it is relevant and appropriate to share with your network. If you must, use industry-appropriate humor to make it more engaging.
- Add photos – Make your survey as engaging as possible by adding photos and other visual content.
Top 5 Reasons to Create Surveys on LinkedIn
- Increase engagement – posting surveys on LinkedIn can increase your social engagements.
- Gather leads – Adding a lead form to your survey can help you gain high-quality leads.
- Easy to distribute – through the LinkedIn research network, you can get real respondents to take part in paid market research projects. That means you can get accurate insights into your target audience.
- Get responses fast – you can use LinkedIn to kickstart your market research process. You can gain crucial information in a matter of hours instead of days.
- Access to business-minded people – compared to other social networks, LinkedIn offers more business-oriented insights and data that you can use to make well-informed decisions.
Create a LinkedIn Survey in Minutes
Create a LinkedIn Survey in MinutesCreate a Free Survey
Learn more about our Survey Maker.