Follow these steps to create a LinkedIn Form:
- Start by creating a form
- Find the form in your dashboard.
- Click on the “Embed & Share” and then select the Link tab.
- Copy the link and paste it into your LinkedIn channel.
Best Practices: How to Use LinkedIn Forms
- Collect everything you need, not more – make sure to collect the information you need aside from the name and email address of consumers. You can use this later on to personalize your marketing campaigns.
- Thank them – Write a thank you message for users who provide you with such crucial information.
- Send to relevant audience – choose your target audience. To maximize the effectiveness of your campaign, you need to target the right audience. You can select a niche group or a specific group of companies. Once you’re done, you can save your settings for future ad campaigns on the platform.
Top 3 Reasons to Use a LinkedIn Lead Gen Form
- Targeted audience – Linkedin is a great place to get targeted leads from relevant users
- Great conversion on all platforms – our lead generation forms are designed for maximum conversion on desktop & mobile. Add a lead form to a LinkedIn quiz to further increase its conversion rates.
- Easy Integrations – our lead generation forms integrate with third-party marketing tools. Thus, you can easily automate the lead nurturing process.
For more details refer to the form maker page.
It Takes Seconds to Create a FormCreate a Form