Create a LinkedIn Poll in Seconds
Learn how to make a free attention-grabbing LinkedIn poll in seconds.
How to Create a Free Poll on LinkedIn
Follow these steps to create a visually engaging poll and share it with your network connections:
2. Copy link
Locate your poll in the items dashboard. Click on “Embed & Share,” and then select the “Share Link” tab. Copy the link or click on the LinkedIn icon to share directly from Opinion Stage.
3. Share on LinkedIn
Paste your poll in a LinkedIn post, discussion group, page, or message.
Tips: How to Create a Poll on LinkedIn
- Keep polls relevant – Make sure that the topics you cover in your polls are relevant and interesting to your target audience.
- Customize the visibility options – Using LinkedIn’s default setting, anyone will be able to view your poll. If you want insights into a particular group of people, you can change who you want to share it with.
- Post during peak traffic times – Publish your polls at peak traffic times to ensure you get the highest amount of engagements.
- Personalize your post – Send a customized message to connect with your audience and motivate them to answer your poll.
Top 3 Reasons to Create Polls for LinkedIn
- Get a quick answer to one question – a poll is a great way to get a quick direct answer from your audience. If you want to ask more than one question, make a LinkedIn survey.
- Get more engagement – LinkedIn lets you share your polls with a wide audience or a specific group of people.
- Get the audience’s opinions – a poll lets you determine if your audience is ready for you to introduce a new product or solution. You can find out what your audience thinks and feels, eliminating all the guesswork.
- Get indirect insights – Make a poll to learn about what your audience wants to read. That means you can make your content marketing efforts more personalized and targeted, which will then drive more traffic.