Follow these steps to add a Joomla survey to your Joomla site:
1) Start by Creating a Survey
2) Locate the survey you created in the Dashboard
3) Click the “Embed & Share” button near the survey you created and copy the iframe code from the iframe tab
4) Now got to your Joomla admin and verify that you allow using iframes in your content.
5) Open the HTML editor within the TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor and paste the iframe code you previously copied
Here is an example of a Joomla Survey
Tips for creating Joomla Surveys:
Start by planning
Start by defining what are the insights you expect to get from the survey. Plan the questions with your audience in mind.
Make it short
Ask only the questions you really require for extracting the information you need. Remember that the more questions you ask the fewer responses you will get.
Verify the audience that fills the survey has an incentive to participate and offer candid feedback.
Make it visual
Add images to your survey to make it more engaging and to add context to the questions and answers. Images can dramatically uplift the survey participation rate.
Read more in the survey maker page
Create a Joomla Survey in Minutes
Create a Joomla Survey in MinutesCreate a Free Survey