Here are four easy steps to run a Twitter Quiz:
1) Create a quiz using the quiz creation form
2) Locate the quiz in the dashboard
3) Click “Embed & Share” button, and then the “Link” tab
4) Copy the link and paste it into your twitter post
Here’s an example of a Twitter Quiz created using OpinionStage –
Twitter quizzes have become one of the most effective ways of marketing a brand. They improve brand recognition and help you virally grow your audience. It is also a very good strategy for generating qualified leads.
Things to Keep In Mind While Creating a Twitter Quiz
1) Keep Audience First – The quiz should always keep your audience first and appeal to them. So choose your questions accordingly.
2) Keep It Short – We recommend not exceeding 5-15 questions and reducing the number of answers in each question so that it is quick & easy to complete the quiz
3) Use Images – Adding images to your quiz makes it more engaging and increases the chance of the quiz being shared and becoming viral
Learn more about our Quiz Maker