Follow these steps to add a Joomla quiz to your Joomla site:
1) Start by creating a quiz
2) Locate the survey you created in the Dashboard
3) Click the “Embed & Share” button near the survey you created and copy the iframe code from the iframe tab
4) Now got to your Joomla admin and verify that you allow using iframes in your content.
5) Open the HTML editor within the TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor and paste the iframe code you previously copied
Here is an example of a Joomla Quiz
Recommendations for creating a Joomla Quiz:
- Make it appealing to your audience – keep your audience in mind when selecting the quiz main title to verify it is exciting and interesting for your target audience
- Add images – add images/videos to the quiz questions to spice it up. This will maximize the number of participation your quiz gets
- Select a good length – we recommend between 5-15 questions so that the quiz is interesting enough on the one hand but not too long.
Read more in the quiz maker page