Following these steps to add a Drupal Quiz to your site:
1) Start by Creating a Quiz
2) Locate the quiz you created in the Dashboard
3) Click the “Embed & Share” button located next to the quiz you created and then copy the iframe code from the iframe tab
4) Go to your Drupal dashboard and edit the page you would like to add the quiz to
5) Click on the ‘Source’ button in your WYSIWYG editor toolbar to access the direct HTML source of the page
6) Paste the iframe code you previously copied into the editor and click save on the bottom
Following is an example of a personality quiz
For more examples, refer to the Personality quiz Examples & Templates screen
And this is an example of a trivia quiz
For more examples, refer to the Trivia quiz Examples & Templates screen
Best practices when creating a Drupal Quiz
Think about your audience
When planning the quiz, think what quiz will appeal to your audience, get them interested and curious. This is the most important factor in the success of a quiz.
Focus on the cover
The cover title and image are the most important factors in determining quiz engagement. Select an appealing question and an image that can’t be ignored.
Select a good length
Don’t make the quiz too short so users have confidence in its results, but don’t make it too long so users don’t drop-off, we recommend between 5-15 questions.
Add visuals to your quiz
Add images to the cover and to all the quiz questions to improve engagement and add more context to the questions. You can also add images to the answers to each question.
Quizzes offer a great opportunity to gather qualified leads. You will get more leads since the users are highly engaged in the quiz content. You will also get qualified leads since the contact information is associated with the answers to the quiz questions.
Learn more in the quiz maker page
Create a Drupal Quiz in Minutes
Create a Drupal Quiz in MinutesCreate a Free Quiz