Follow these steps to add a Wix Quiz to your Wix Site:
1. Create a Quiz using the Create a Quiz form
2. Locate the Quiz you created in the Items Dashboard
3. Click the “Embed & Share” button, and from the “Script” tab copy the code
4. Open your Wix site’s editor (your main site management dashboard – the URL should begin ‘editor.wix.com/…’). Click the ‘+ Add’ button on the left-hand sidebar, and hover over the ‘More’ title (it’s the last option in the list)
5. Choose the ‘HTML Code’ option. You should see a gray box appear, with an ‘Enter Code’ button. Click it. You should see this appear:
6. Make sure you’ve selected ‘Code’ (as in the box above) – now’s the time to paste what you copied from your Opinion Stage dashboard earlier (or use CTRL + V to do so). After you’ve done so, click ‘Update’.
You’re done! Place it wherever you like by dragging the container there.
Adding a Wix Quiz – Best Practices
- Try to grab your user’s attention: your Wix quiz should include engaging images. There is usually a lot of focal points on a Wix-designed site, meaning your Wix quiz should be clear and inviting to your user’s eye.
- Make sure your Wix quiz is clearly related to the content you’re adding. Irrelevant quizzes confuse your user, and could even cause them to leave.
- Keep your Wix quiz simple and straightforward – the best quizzes add user value by being subtle. Clickbait titles or outrageous images are a definite no-no..
Adding a Wix quiz to your site is an engaging and user-friendly way to upgrade your site’s experience. Your users will interact with your content, and you can reap the rewards (and the data!).