Follow these steps to add a poll to your Wix site:
1. Start by creating a poll using the Create a Poll Form
2. Locate the poll you created in the content dashboard
3. Click the “Add to Site” button and copy the code you see in the “Script” tab:
4. Now go to your Wix website. Click the ‘+ Add’ button In the site editor (the URL will begin with ‘editor.wix.com/….’), and hover over ‘More’ (it’s the last option in the list):
5. Select ‘HTML Code’ and then select the ‘Code’ option
6. Paste the code you copied earlier into this box, then click ‘Update’.
You’re done! The poll should appear on your Wix page. You can drag the container to anywhere you like on the page.