Follow these steps to add a Wix Survey to your site
1. Create a Wix Survey using the survey creation form
2. Locate the survey you created in the Items Dashboard
3. Click the “Embed & Share” button, and from the “Script” tab copy the code
4. Go to your Wix website. Click the ‘+ Add’ button In the site editor (the URL will begin with ‘editor.wix.com/….’), and hover over ‘More’ (it’s the last option in the list).
5) Choose the option of ‘HTML Code’. You will see a gray box appear, with an ‘Enter Code’ instruction. Click that. You will then see this appear:
6) Check that you have the ‘Code’ option selected (as shown in the image above)- and then paste the code you copied earlier. Once you’re done, click ‘Update’.
You’re done! You can now move the survey’s container around the page by clicking and dragging it.
Following is a live example of a Wix Survey, try it out!
Survey Creation Tips
Think about your audience
Start planning the survey with your audience in mind. Figure out what are the insights you can get from them and how you will get them to participate in your survey
Keep your Wix Survey short
Verify your questions and answers are as short as possible and as clear as possible. Don’t ask too many questions to maximize completion rates. Ask only the essentials.
Make it visual
Images catch people’s eyes and imagination. Select good-looking images especially for the Survey cover. You can also add an image to each question and to each answer if you like.
Locate in a visible place
Locate your Wix survey in a visible location, such as above the fold, in a section on your site or in an enter/exit popup
Use Skip/Branch logic
Skip/branch logic allows you to jump between questions based on the user’s answer. This makes your survey more personalized to the user that participates in it, asking each user only the relevant questions.
For more information, refer to the survey maker page.
Create a Free Wix Survey in MinutesCreate a Survey