How to add a Squarespace Survey to your site
1) Start by creating a survey using the Survey Creation Form
2) Locate the Squarespace survey in your Items Dashboard
3) To generate the embed code click on the “Embed & Share” button. From the dialog that is displayed, go to the Script tab and copy the embed code
Now go to your Squarespace site
4) Open an existing page or create a new page. You will notice a “+” sign on the top right side. Clicking on the option will display a drop-down menu.
5) Create a new code – A list of add-ons will appear in the drop-down menu. Select “code” displayed under the bar “more”. This will display a new window allowing you to make edits to the code.
Following is an example of a Survey
Best Practices for Creating a Survey on Squarespace
Start with planning
Think about who your audience is and what information you want to extract from it when planning the Squarespace survey.
Keep Your Squarespace Survey short
Ask only the questions you really need to extract the insights you are looking for. Remember that the shorter the survey is, the more responses it will get.
Make it visual
Add images to the survey questions and answers. Adding images improves the survey engagement and can also add context to the question and to the answers.
Place in a prominent location
Maximize the number of users that view and participate in your survey by locating it in a visible prominent location. Place it above the fold if possible, in a section on the site or in an enter/exit popup.
Use skip logic
Use skip logic (also known as branch logic) to personalize the survey questions so that only relevant questions are displayed to each user. with skip logic, you can configure which question is displayed next based on the answer to the current question.
For more information, refer to the Survey Maker Page
Create a SquareSpace Survey in SecondsCreate a Free Survey