Follow these steps to create a LinkedIn Poll:
- Start by making a poll
- Locate your poll in the dashboard.
- Click on “Embed & Share,” and then select the “Link” tab.
- Copy the link and paste it to LinkedIn discussion groups or your page.
Tips: How to Create a Poll on LinkedIn
- Keep polls relevant – Make sure that the topics you cover in your polls are relevant and interesting to your target audience.
- Customize the visibility options – Using LinkedIn’s default setting, anyone will be able to view your poll. If you want insights into a particular group of people, you can change who you want to share it with.
- Post during peak traffic times – Publish your polls at peak traffic times to ensure you get the highest amount of engagements.
- Personalize your post – Send a customized message to connect with your audience and motivate them to answer your poll.
Top 3 Reasons to Create Polls for LinkedIn
- Get more engagement – LinkedIn lets you share your polls to a wide audience or a specific group of people.
- Get the audience’s opinions – a poll lets you determine if your audience is ready for you to introduce a new product or solution. You can find out what your audience thinks and feels, eliminating all the guesswork.
- Get indirect insights – through a LinkedIn poll, you can learn about what your audience wants to read. That means you can make your content marketing efforts more personalized and targeted, which will then drive more traffic.
It Takes Seconds to Create a PollCreate a Poll