Following these instructions to add a Drupal Survey to your site:
1) Start by creating a survey
2) Locate the survey you created in the Dashboard
3) Click the “Embed & Share” button near the survey you created and copy the iframe code from the iframe tab
4) Next open your Drupal dashboard and edit the page you would like to add the survey to
5) Click on the ‘Source’ button in your WYSIWYG editor toolbar to access the direct HTML source of the page
6) Paste the iframe code you previously copied into the editor and click save on the bottom
This is an example of a Drupal Survey
Recommendations for creating a Drupal Survey:
- Focus on data you need -verify that you clearly understand what is the important data you need from your users. Verify the questions are geared to get that data.
- Keep it short – the longer the survey, the fewer answers you will get, so try to keep it short and focused.
- Add images – appealing images will both boost engagement rates and will also add context to the questions you are asking
Read more in the survey maker page