Follow these steps to add a Blogger poll to your Blogger site:
1) Create a poll using the Create a Poll form.
2) Locate the poll you created in the Content Dashboard.
3) Click the “Add to Site” button
4) From the Blogger account post page, select “Edit HTML”
You’re done, the poll was added to your site!
Why you should add polls to your Blogger site:
1. Discover what your audience thinks
You can use polls to collect useful data about your followers and audience. You can find out general demographic information, as well as detailed information about their interests, wants, and needs.
2. Increase engagement
Polls require users to participate and get involved with the content, rather than passively reading through it. This leads to greater engagement and participation on your poll page.
3. Drive traffic to your site
Polls are one of the most shared types of content on the internet, get more traffic from social networks by creating an engaging and viral poll
4. Gather email leads
You can add a lead form to your blogger poll to collect leads (e.g. emails, names, etc) associated with each answer.