Follow these 5 steps to add a Tumblr Survey to your site:
1) Create a survey using the Create a Survey Form
2) Locate the survey you created in the Item Dashboard and click on the “Embed & Share” button next to it
3) Click on the “Link” option and copy the link
4) From your Tumblr account dashboard, click on the “Link” tab
5) Paste your URL in the box that appears and click “Post.” Feel free to add tags if needed!
Here is an example of a live Survey, check it out:
The surveys are fully responsive as you can see in the following image:
Recommendations for creating a Tumblr Survey
Keep the survey short
The fewer questions your survey will include the more responses it will get. In addition, by making it shorter you’ll increase the chances your users will answer with their full attention. We recommend anywhere between 5-15 questions. If you only want to ask one question, consider making a Tumblr poll.
Make the survey visual
Integrate media such as images and videos to make the questions in your Tumblr survey visually appealing. Choosing good-looking images will increase the engagement on your survey and lead to more submissions.
Use close-ended questions whenever possible
Close-ended questions are easier to answer than open-ended questions. You can also randomize the order of the answers to avoid a bias toward answers that are displayed first.
Learn more about our Survey Maker.
Create a Tumblr Survey in Minutes
Create a Tumblr Survey in MinutesCreate a Free Survey