Follow these steps to add a Tumblr quiz to your Tumblr site:
1) Create a quiz using the Quiz Creation form.
2) Locate the quiz you created in the Dashboard and click on the “Add to Site” button next to it.
3) Click on the “Landing Page” option and copy the link.
4) From your Tumblr account dashboard, click on the posting option labeled “Link.”
5) Paste your URL in the box that appears and click “Post.” Feel free to add tags if needed!
You’re done, the Opinion Stage quiz was added to your Tumblr site!
Below are a few reasons why you should add a Tumblr quiz to your Tumblr site:
1. Increase engagement
Tumblr quizzes require users to participate and get involved with the content, rather than passively reading through it. This leads to greater engagement and participation on your Tumblr page.
2. Drive traffic to your site
Quizzes are one of the most shared types of content on the internet, get more traffic from social networks by creating an engaging and viral quiz
3. Learn about your audience
Using a Tumblr quiz on your Tumblr page can help you collect useful data about your followers and audience. You can find out general demographic information, as well as detailed information about their interests, wants, and needs.
4. Gather email leads
You can integrate a lead form inside the quiz to gather leads associated with answers. This is a great way not only to get more leads, but also to get more qualified leads.
Ready to start?