Follow these steps to create a LinkedIn Quiz:
- Start by making a quiz
- Locate the quiz you made on the item dashboard.
- Click the “Embed & Share” button for the quiz you created, then select the “Link” tab.
- Copy the link and paste it on your LinkedIn discussion groups or your page.
- You can also add a link to your quiz in an article via the LinkedIn Publishing Platform.
Following is an example of a Live example:
Best Practices: How to Create a Quiz on LinkedIn
- Keep it short – if possible, try to ask no more than 10 questions in the quiz and keep the questions/answers simple.
- Don’t be afraid to be funny – LinkedIn might have a professional crowd, but that doesn’t mean there’s no room for humor on the social network. You can use industry-specific humor to engage your audience.
- Address respondents directly – Improve quiz engagement completion rates by addressing your respondents directly. Use the pronoun “you.”
Top 5 Reasons to Create a Quiz on LinkedIn
- Generate insights – a quiz offers a quick and simple yet effective way to engage target audiences and gain insights into their purchasing habits and preferences.
- Grow your email list – by sharing engaging quizzes on LinkedIn. You can add lead generation forms to your quiz on LinkedIn and gather the information you need.
- Drive traffic – adding fun results will encourage your respondents to share the quiz on their social media platforms, which will drive more traffic to your quiz.
- Generating leads – using lead forms, you can gather valuable information that you can use to personalize your marketing efforts. Examples of this include your respondents’ first and last names.
- Product selector – after the respondents complete your quiz, you can present personalized offers. You can recommend products or services based on the results of their quiz.
Create a LinkedIn Quiz in Minutes
Create a LinkedIn Quiz in MinutesCreate a Free Quiz