Follow these 4 steps to run a WhatsApp Poll:
1) Create a poll using the poll creation form
2) Locate the poll in the dashboard
3) Click “Embed & Share” button, and then the “Link” tab
4) Copy the link and paste it into your WhatsApp channel
Here’s an example of a WhatsApp Poll created using OpinionStage –
Best Practices While Creating a WhatsApp Poll
1) Focus On Your Users – think who your audience is and what question would catch their attention. Get them curious by requiring them to answer in order to see what other people voted.
2) Keep It Short – create polls that have a short title and short answers.
3) Make It Easy To Answer – Make it easy to find an answer that fits. Avoid overlapping answers. Allow users to suggest additional answers when relevant.
4) Make It Visually Appealing – add images or a video to your poll to catch your audience attention. Select an appealing poll theme to make it stand out.
5) Analyze Results – use the analytics dashboard to analyze the number of responses, the response rate and more so you can learn how to optimize your poll
Learn more about our Poll Maker
It takes seconds to create your own WhatsApp PollCreate a Free WhatsApp Poll