Follow these steps to add a Powerpoint Survey:
1) Create a survey using the survey creation form
2) Locate the survey in the dashboard
3) Click the “Embed & Share” button, and then the “Link” tab
4) Copy the link and paste it into your powerpoint presentation
Below is an example of a Survey created with Opinion Stage:
Tips To Create Rewarding PowerPoint Surveys
1) Focus on the goal
Start by defining the goal of the survey, and based on that build your questions. Define what would be a successful outcome.
2) Keep it Short & Simple
Don’t bore your audience with too many questions. Keep the questions and answers short and simple.
3) Make Use of Images
Images are a force multiplier when it comes to surveys. Add them to make your surveys more engaging and appealing
4) Choose The Right Template
Start by selecting a template that fits your use-case. After the template is selected, customize/change it so it perfectly meets your needs
Learn more about our Survey Maker