Follow these steps to create and send out a WhatsApp Survey:
1) Create a survey using the survey creation form
2) Locate the survey in the dashboard
3) Click “Embed & Share” button, and then the “Link” tab
4) Copy the link and paste it into your WhatsApp channel
Below is an example of a WhatsApp Survey created with Opinion Stage:
Tips for Creating a Survey on WhatsApp
1) Define the survey purpose – define the purpose of your survey such as gathering feedback or ideas for new products/services. Verify your questions perfectly align with the goal.
2) Ask engaging questions – You need to create questions that engage your users. We recommend creating surveys with 5-15 questions whenever possible to verify you don’t lose your users on the way..
3) Use visuals – questions that integrate images inside them have a much higher completion rate compared to text only quetsions. Add interesting images that stand out and stir emotion.
Learn more about our Survey Maker