Follow these steps to create and send out a WhatsApp Survey:
1) Create a survey using the survey creation form
2) Locate the survey in the dashboard
3) Click “Embed & Share” button, and then the “Link” tab
4) Copy the link and paste it into your WhatsApp channel
Below is an example of a WhatsApp Survey created with Opinion Stage:
Tips for Creating a Survey on WhatsApp
1) Define the survey purpose – define the purpose of your survey such as gathering feedback or ideas for new products/services. Verify your questions perfectly align with the goal.
2) Ask engaging questions – You need to create questions that engage your users. We recommend creating surveys with 5-15 questions whenever possible to verify you don’t lose your users on the way..
3) Use visuals – questions that integrate images inside them have a much higher completion rate compared to text only questions. Add interesting images that stand out and stir emotion.
Learn more about our Survey Maker
Easily Create Your Own Free WhatsApp SurveyCreate a Survey