Create a Twitter Survey in 4 steps:
1) Create a survey using the survey creation form
2) Locate the survey in the dashboard
3) Click “Embed & Share” button, and then the “Link” tab
4) Copy the link and paste it into your twitter post
Surveys are a great way to know your users and understand their likes and preferences. Surveys offer users the opportunity to interact with your brand and for you to generate new leads in the process.
Things to Keep In Mind While Creating a Twitter Survey
1) Audience First Approach – verify each question in the survey is relevant to the audience you are surveying. Make questions appealing as possible to maximize completion rates
2) Keep It Short – Focus on the quality of questions and not on quantity. Shorter surveys prove to be more effective. We recommend surveys between 5-15 questions
3) Make the survey Visually Appealing– Using engaging images in your survey will largely increase the participation rate, select relevant and appealing images.
Learn more about our Survey Maker