Follow these 5 steps to run a poll an Instagram:
1) Create a poll using the poll creation form
2) Click the Embed & Share button associated with the poll, and then click the Link tab
3) Open the URL of your poll in a web browser and then take a screenshot of the poll webpage.
4) In the Caption area of your Instagram feed, paste the URL of the poll that you copied from the Link tab.
5) Tap or click Share in your Instagram feed to complete uploading the screenshot of your poll along with its URL.
Note: To make the URL of your poll clickable, you will need to purchase a business account of Instagram or run a paid promotion.
Here is an example of an Instagram poll using Opinion Stage:
Best practices for creating an Instagram Poll:
1) Focus on your audience – think what poll would be interesting and appealing for your target audience
2) Keep it short – keep both the questions and the answers clear and short. Verify all the possible answers are offered and that they don’t overlapp
3) Make the poll look appealing – add an image or a video to the poll and select a theme that stands out
Learn more about our Poll Maker