Follow these steps to add a Blogger Survey to your site:
1. Create a survey using the survey creation form
2. Locate the survey you created in the Items Dashboard
3. Click the “Embed & Share” button
5. From the Blogger / Blogpost account post page, select “Edit HTML”
1. Make it simple – verify the survey questions and answers are short and clear. Try to include all possible answers and avoid overlap. Add an “Other” option whenever relevant.
2. Pick a good length – the more questions you ask the more data you can gather, but don’t overdo it. Try to keep your survey as short as possible, we recommend between 5-15 questions.
3. Add media – add images to your survey questions. Try to make the images appealing and engaging as possible.
For more information, refer to the survey product page