Follow these steps to create a Moodle quiz and add it to your site:
1) Start by creating a quiz
2) Locate the quiz in the item dashboard
3) Click “Embed & Share” button, and then click the “iframe” tab
4) Copy the embed code and paste it in the Moodle HTML editor
Following is an example of a Moodle Quiz
Best practices for creating a Moodle quiz
- Select an appealing quiz question – the quiz questions is the single most important element of the quiz. Select a quiz question that is appealing and interesting to your audience.
- Keep the question and answers short – the questions and answers of your quiz should be short and simple to verify the questions are easy to understand and answer.
- Use visuals – visual quizzes that include images in the cover, questions, and answers will get much higher participation rates.
- Make it visible – locate the quiz above the fold and/or use an enter/exit popup to verify your quiz is noticed by your audience.
For more details, refer to the quiz maker product page
Ready to start?
Create a Quiz in Minutes
Create a Quiz in MinutesCreate a Free Quiz