Fancy yourself a trivia quiz buff? Well, we’ve got 100 trivia questions and answers lined up for you to try to figure out and they span many different categories. Do you know everything about movies and television but nothing about health? Or do you think you can answer them all? It’s time to test your knowledge with these fun trivia quiz questions.
Sports Trivia Questions
This trivia section deals with record-breaking athletes and the history and rules of sports.
1. When Michael Jordan played for the Chicago Bulls, how many NBA Championships did he win?
2. Which Williams sister has won more Grand Slam titles?
3. Which racer holds the record for the most Grand Prix wins?
Answer: Michael Schumacher
4. Which Jamaican runner is an 11-time world champion and holds the record in the 100 and 200-meter race?
Answer: Usain Bolt
5. Which boxer was known as “The Greatest” and “The People’s Champion”?
Answer: Muhammad Ali
6. What country won the very first FIFA World Cup in 1930?
7. Which of these events is NOT part of a decathlon?
Answer: Hammer throw
8. Which hockey team did Wayne Gretzky play for in the ‘80s?
Answer: Edmonton Oilers
9. In what year was the first ever Wimbledon Championship held?
10. How many soccer players should each team have on the field at the start of each match?
Here are some Olympic knowledge questions displayed in a trivia quiz:
Technology Trivia Questions
These trivia quiz questions focus on cellular phones, operating systems, the history of the computer and social media.
1. What year was the very first model of the iPhone released?
2. What’s the shortcut for the “copy” function on most computers?
Answer: ctrl c
3. What does “HTTP” stand for?
Answer: HyperText Transfer Protocol
4. What is the name of the man who launched eBay back in 1995?
Answer: Pierre Omidyar
5. What is often seen as the smallest unit of memory?
6. Which email service is owned by Microsoft?
7. Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Explorer are different types of what?
Answer: Web browsers
8. Is Java a type of OS?
9. Who is often called the father of the computer?
Answer: Charles Babbage
10. What was Twitter’s original name?
Science Trivia Questions
This part focuses on the weather, planets and elements. Think you can answer all the trivia questions correctly? Try these quiz questions!
1. Who discovered penicillin?
Answer: Alexander Fleming
2. What is meteorology the study of?
Answer: The weather
3. Which planet is the hottest in the solar system?
4. What part of the atom has no electric charge?
5. Which natural disaster is measured with a Richter scale?
6. What is the symbol for potassium?
7. What animals are pearls found in?
8. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize (in 1903)?
Answer: Marie Curie
9. Which planet has the most gravity?
10. How many molecules of oxygen does ozone have?
Auto Quiz Questions
These trivia questions are all about the automotive world including its history and modern advancements.
1. Who is often credited with creating the world’s first car?
Answer: Karl Benz
2. Which animal can be seen on the Porsche logo?
3. Which companies are part of the Big Three?
Answer: General Motors, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Ford Motor Company
4. What or who is the Ford Mustang named after?
Answer: A fighter plane from WWII
5. Which company owns Bugatti, Lamborghini. Audi, Porsche and Ducati?
6. Which auto brand was the first to offer seat belts?
Answer: Nash Motors
7. How many parts (screws and bolts included) does the average car have?
Answer: 30, 000
8. Which car is often called the first muscle car?
Answer: The Pontiac GTO
9. In what year was the Corvette introduced?
10. What does BMW stand for (in English)?
Answer: Bavarian Motor Works
Food & Drink Trivia Questions
This trivia quiz question and answers section is about different names for food and dishes from around the world.
1. Which country produces the most coffee in the world?
2. What is the common name for dried plums?
3. Which country invented tea?
4. What name does deer meat go by?
5. Which kind of alcohol is Russia notoriously known for?
6. What other name does “corn” go by?
7. What is the national dish of Spain?
8. Which European nation was said to invent hot dogs?
9. What’s the primary ingredient in hummus?
10. Which country is responsible for giving us pizza and pasta?
Ask Your Own Trivia QuestionsCreate a Trivia Quiz
Health Quiz Questions
These trivia questions focus on the body’s systems, organs and diseases.
1. Which organ has four chambers?
Answer: The heart
2. In which body part can you find the femur?
3. About how many taste buds does the average human tongue have?
Answer: 10, 000
4. What percentage of our bodies is made up of water?
5. Which element is said to keep bones strong?
6. What does the acronym AIDS stand for?
Answer: Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
7. How many times does the heart beat per day?
Answer: More than 100 000
8. What is your body’s largest organ?
Answer: The skin
9. What kind of cells are found in the brain?
10. Which bone are babies born without?
Answer: Knee cap
Geography Trivia Questions
These trivia questions will take you on a tour around the world? Just how much do you know about each country?
1. Which continent is the largest?
2. Which of the Seven Wonders is located in Egypt?
Answer: The Pyramids of Giza
3. What is the name of the thin, but long country that spans more than half of the western coast of South America?
4. Which American state is the largest (by area)?
5. What is the capital of New Zealand?
6. Which desert is the largest in the world?
Answer: The Sahara Desert
7. What is the name of the world’s longest river?
Answer: The Nile
8. Which two countries share the longest (or largest) international border?
Answer: Canada and the USA
9. Which city in India would you find the Taj Mahal in?
10. What is the smallest country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
Music Quiz Questions
The music trivia questions will test your knowledge about songs and artists across many genres.
1. Which name is rapper Sean Combs better known by?
Answer: P. Diddy
2. What was the name of the group Justin Timberlake used to be part of?
Answer: N’ SYNC
3. Which musical legend is Jay-Z married to?
4. What was the name of the rock band formed by Jimmy Page?
Answer: Led Zeppelin
5. How many Grammys does John Legend have?
6. Which British girl group had a member by the name of Mel B?
Answer: Spice Girls
7. Which country did AC/DC originate in?
8. What genre of music did Taylor Swift start in?
9. Which song by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee has the most views (of all time) on YouTube?
10. Who was the lead singer of the iconic ‘80s band, Culture Club?
Answer: Boy George
Ask Your Own Trivia QuestionsCreate a Trivia Quiz
Movies & TV Quiz Questions
The trivia questions are all entertainment-based? Are you a big enough movie and TV fan to answer them all?
1. What is the name of the song that Queen Elsa sings as she builds her ice castle in the movie Frozen?
Answer: Let It Go
2. Which popular TV show featured house Targaryen and Stark?
Answer: Game of Thrones
3. How many films did Sean Connery play James Bond in?
4. What was the name of the family who starred in 7th Heaven?
Answer: The Camdens
5. Which Indiana Jones movie was released back in 1984?
Answer: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
6. Which iconic TV featured the main characters, Samantha, Carrie, Cynthia and Charlotte?
Answer: Sex and the City
7. How many Lord of the Rings films are there?
8. Which cartoon character lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Answer: Spongebob Squarepants
9. What was the name of the actor who played Jack Dawson in Titanic?
Answer: Leonardo DiCaprio
10. In what year was the first episode of South Park aired?
Animals Trivia Questions
These trivia questions deal with all things animals including anatomy, their scientific names and more.
1. How many hearts does an octopus have?
2. How long is the gestation period of an African elephant?
Answer: 22 months
3. What’s the scientific name of a wolf?
Answer: Canis lupus
4. What name is used to refer to a group of frogs?
Answer: An army
5. What is a female donkey called?
Answer: A Jenny
6. How many eyes does a bee have?
7. Which mammal has no vocal cords?
8. What’s the fastest animal in the world?
Answer: The cheetah
9. Which animal symbolizes good luck in Europe?
10. Do sponges have hearts?
Now that you’ve gone through all our trivia questions, just how many did you manage to answer correctly? Feel free to challenge your friends to see who the trivia quiz champ is!