united airlines cancellation policy
All You Need To Know About The Cancellation Policy Of United Airlines
Pre-booked your United Airlines flight tickets? And now you want to cancel them? Well, flight cancelations are usual as it is not very easy to move on with your travel plans when you have encountered some unavoidable circumstances.
When it comes to United Airlines, the airlines enable you to cancel your flights without any difficulty. However, there are certain things that you must know before you make cancelations. Hence, read this article further to understand the United Airlines cancellation policy and its process.
Cancellation Policy Of United Airlines
Given below are the major guidelines from the cancellation policy of United Airlines.
• In the given time window of 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure, United Airlines let you cancel its flights. This is why; you won’t have to pay for flight cancellation charges and will get a full refund.
• If you have been unable to cancel your flight ticket within the 24 hours time window then you’ll have to pay for flight cancellation charges which can vary from $200-$400 depending on the type of flight.
• If you are a member of any of the United Airline’s frequent flyer program then any cancellation charges will be waived off on your flight cancellations.
Now, look at the steps to cancel your United flights on its official website.
Steps To Cancel Your Flights On United Airlines
• In your web browser, head over to the official homepage of United Airlines
• Now, move to the Manage Booking or Manage Reservations section
• Next, enter all the required details such as passenger’s last name or first name and booking confirmation number
• Now, get access to your account and then follow the onscreen instructions to make your flight cancellations
Furthermore, you can also do United Airlines change reservations on its official website. However, you can also connect with the airline’s reservations center to get information on its reservations change or cancellation.