Look at the underside of your wrist. What colors predominately appear around your veins? (Hint: Look at your wrist in natural light).
Which makes your skin look more alive and vibrant -- Gold, Antique Silver, Copper/Wood, or Shiny Silver Jewelry?
Picture yourself in a dark gray or black shirt. How do you look?
Choose the color of your hair TODAY
Which of these ladies do you most resemble in coloring?
Congrats! Your palette is: GOLD (Warm Spring)
- Your colors are warm and bright, like springtime.
- Your best colors are ivory, coral, light orange, camel, peach, navy, chocolate brown and light teal.
- Shiny gold jewelry looks vibrant against your skin.
Congrats! Your palette is: PLATINUM (Cool Summer)
- Your colors are cool, muted, and sultry.
- Your best colors are lavender, many shades of purple, gray/blue, mauve, raspberry, sea green, and gray/navy.
- Antique silver and flowing, long necklaces complement your soft coloring.
Congrats! Your palette is: COPPER (Warm Autumn)
- Your colors are warm earthy jewel tones.
- Your best colors are burnt orange, red brick, olive green, mustard yellow, bronze, teal, and reddish browns.
- Hammered gold, copper, and wood are your best jewelry pieces.
Congrats! Your palette is: SILVER (Cool Winter)
- Your colors are cool, icy, and vivid.
- Your best colors are true red, true green, royal blue, hot pink, and for your neutrals, gray taupe, soft, icy blues, pinks, and greens.
- Your jewelry is shiny silver, turquoise and silver combinations, blingy jewelry, crystals, and anything with lots of shine.