Follow these instructions to add a Wix Slideshow to your Wix site:
1) First create a Slideshow you’d like to use.
2) Once you’ve finished and saved it, find your slideshow in the dashboard, and navigate to the ‘Embed’ option:
3) Click on the ‘Script’ tab, and copy the entire code you see there:
Tip: Click CTRL + A to select all, CTRL + C to copy everything selected. Later, you’ll use CTRL + V to paste your code.
4) Now go to your Wix website. In the site editor (the URL will begin with ‘editor.wix.com/….’), click the ‘+ Add’ button, and hover over ‘More’ (it’s the last option in the list):
5) Select ‘HTML Code’.
After doing so, you’ll see a gray box appear, with a button saying ‘Enter Code’. Click it.
6) Check that ‘Code’ is selected, and paste (CTRL + V) the code you copied from your slideshow earlier into this box, then click ‘Update’.
7) Now your Wix slideshow should appear on your Wix page. You can drag the container to anywhere you like on the page.
Some Quick Tips
1) Keep it simple – the best Wix slideshows include easily read slides without too much text in them, with each slide easily communicate the point you want to deliver
2) Use great images – your Wix slideshow should use engaging images to draw your user’s attention. With so much else competing for space, your slideshow should be clear and inviting – without overdoing it. In-focus images which clearly relate to your site and slideshow’s title are a winner over busy, unrelated or blurry images.
3) Number of slides – Don’t use too many slides in your Wix Slideshow, but just enough to fully communicate the point