Follow these steps to add a Blogger slideshow to your post:
1) Start by creating a Slideshow
2) From the “My Items” dashboard, find the slideshow you just created, and then click on the “Share & Embed” button
3) Copy the code from the Script tab
4) Login to your Blogger account and create a new post
5) In the new post screen, select the “HTML” option
Here is a live example, check it out:
5 Reasons to Create a Blogger Slideshow
1. Slideshows are easy & fast to create – it only takes a couple of minutes to create a blogger slideshow on Opinion Stage. Once you’ve selected your slideshow theme, all you need to do is create an opening screen, the slideshow cards, and a closing screen.
2. Easy to customize – Opinion Stage’s look and feel settings make it easy to customize the appearance of your blogger slideshows. You can select from a variety of built-in color themes and fonts or use the CSS override feature to fully match the appearance of the slideshow to your site and brand.
3. Highly digestible content – Instead of sharing long blog posts with your audience, you can use slideshows to present complex ideas in an easy-to-digest format.
4. You can capture leads – creating a blogger slideshow can be a great way to build your email list. You can use Opinion Stage to integrate a lead form inside the slideshow to maximize the number of leads you get.
5. Highly sharable – slideshows are one of the most shared types of content. Users love to read them and when they find them interesting share them on their social networks.
Learn more in the Slideshow product page
Create a Blogger Slideshow in MinutesCreate a Free Slideshow