What Kind Of Learning Solutions Attendee Are You?
The 2021 Learning Solutions Digital Experience is coming up soon. Now comes the hard part: narrowing down what sessions you'll want to watch live.
Finding it hard to choose? Then this quiz can help you quickly figure out what kind of Learning Solutions attendee you are and what sessions you might enjoy most.
You’re endlessly investigating why people learn the way they learn. Check out sessions that dig into people’s motivations, habits, and behaviors.
Nothing makes you happier than playing with tools to see what happens. Try out sessions that let you get your hands messy making cool new things.
- 234 - Design and Development Tools: Innovation for Less Than a Cup of Coffee
- 324 - Hack Adobe Captivate to Get It to Do What You Want
- 334 - Build Branching Scenario Prototypes Fast with Twine
- 414 - Low-cost Solutions for Video Production
- 534 - Memes & Scavenger Hunts: 10 Ways to Improve Your L&D Program on a Budget
You spend your free time learning from video tutorials, podcasts, games, and even GIFs. Put your interests to work in these media-themed sessions.
- 114 - Film School for Learning Professionals
- 123 - Serious Game Best Practices for Developing, Implementing & Evaluating ROI
- 214 - Teachflix: Creating Incredible Videos from the Comfort of Your Home
- 311 - Bringing Narratives to Life
- 322 - Podcasts in Learning: How to Maximize Listenership, Focus & Impact
When a group needs direction, you step up to the plate. Or maybe you want to step up, but just aren’t sure how. These strategy-themed sessions will help you lead projects, conversations, and teams.
- 112 - Winning CEO Support of L&D Strategies and Tactics
- 223 - Preparing Your Company for an Immersive Learning Program
- 412 - Case Study: Lessons Learned in Creating a Global Learning Ecosystem
- 432 - The Least You Can Do: Experimental Performance Improvement
- 532 - Create a Winning Solution Proposal Using a Storytelling Framework
You’re up on the latest MCU news, have a definitive opinion on the best Star Trek captain, and absolutely crush it at trivia nights. But could your hobbies connect to your work? Try out these sessions to find out how.
- 122 - Wonder Woman, Wakanda & Work: Development Solutions for Representation
- 232 - What Professional Wrestling Can Teach Us About Storytelling
- 313 - VR Training Design Lessons from VR Gaming
- 514 - Use Escape Games to Create a Unique Learning Experience
- 521 - What's Your Superpower? Leverage Comic Book Theory to Increase Engagement
Do you really need the newest phone, drone, or other tech toy? Not really… but you still want it anyway. Find out what’s happening with the newest L&D technology in these sessions.