Air Canada flight change and Cancellations
Air Canada is the biggest airlines in Canada that dispense the air travel services at the various destination of the world from the commencement of its operation.
Some of the bookings made in Air Canada are changed by the user according to the travel plan because some travel plans changed due to various reasons.
Flight Change Process in Air Canada
Thus Air Canada allows the user to make a flight change by following this process.
- Visit the official website of Air Canada.
- Navigate to the My Bookings section.
- Enter the Booking Reference and Passenger’s Last Name.
- Click on Find Button to retrieve the booking.
- Select a new schedule for the journey and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the flight change process.
The user is also required to pay any difference in the cost of the tickets (if applicable).
Changing the schedule of the reward flight
If the user booked a flight according to the Aeroplane program which is the loyalty program of Air Canada, the user can amend the reservation according to these rules.
Changing reservation up to 2 hours prior to the departure
In this case, the user can make an amendment in the booking of the flight like changing the schedule of the flight, cabin class by paying change fee of $100 (excluding taxes).
The user is required to contact the Aeroplan centre and need to changes with the additional miles.
Making Same-day changes in the reservations
This type of flight change only to those flight which are scheduled for early or later departure with the payment of $75/passenger, these changes are not confirmed and subject to availability of the seats
The process of Air Canada flight Change can be completed by the user with the help of any of the methods.
Seat Selection in Air Canada
Every passenger wants to travel in Air Canada with complete comfort and want to select the best of the seats that can raise the level of travel experience and make the journey more pleasant
The user can select the seats in advance by using this process.
- Launch the online portal of Air Canada and click on Check-in.
- Enter the First & Last Name of Passenger, Departure City and the Booking Reference.
- Select the seat for the reservation and pay the seat selection charge (if required).
- After this, the passenger needs to verify the details.
The user can also select the seat at the time of making check-in at the airport of the departure city by paying the fee (if applicable).
Booking seat after making a reservations
The user can also select a preferred seat by using this method.
- Launch the website of Air Canada and navigate to the My Bookings section.
- Give the Booking Reference and Last Name of Passenger.
- Select the seat and make payment for the selection.
For a preferred seat, the user needs to pay $19 and complete Air Canada Seat Selection, the user can also contact the customer support of Air Canada to get more information about the flight change and the seat selection process.